Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The first consultation

The most important part of this whole process is building a relationship and trust with the Bride. We spend time getting to know each other and discussing how you envision yourself to look on your wedding day. I then will show you some of my work and you will realize that it is all about YOU!

My service is teaching based and I feel that it enhances the initial experience because I also pride myself on helping you to learn why makeup for your special day is different from your everyday makeup application.
We will select trial colors for you and also give you skin care appropriate for your complexion type: dry, normal, combination, or oily. It is not uncommon for me to meet the bride several times if need be before her special day!

I will answer any questions you may have and also take before and after digital pictures. As we preview the photos together, I can then show you how the camera likes what we did on your face and you will see for yourself the importance of applying makeup so that the light can reflect your face and you will see for yourself the importance of applying makeup so that the light can reflect off your face to make you look your absolute best. These are the true tricks of a professional makeup artist.

Please see my website for photos or to Register for a free consultation!

No comments:

Post a Comment